Tinee, Star Stylist of Salon Nine
transforms hair into art on a daily basis. This long lasting, silky, shiny style
recipe is one to keep on hand!
- Begin with a small amount of PEACE Vanilla Whip applied to wet hair from the root to ends for a soft yet shiny finish.
- Blow dry until hair is damp. Work in a dime-sized application of PEACE Chocolate Milk from roots to ends to create body, volume and more shine that lasts.
- Continue to blow dry hair till dry with a round brush.
- Once dry, apply PEACE Chocolate Spray from roots to ends for heat protection.
- Using an iron, curl hair from ends to mid length for a dramatic and bouncy/soft look.
- Once set and cool, reapply PEACE Chocolate spray from end to end for a firm, shiny hold that lasts all day.
For all of your needs to form this work of art: http://vjpeace.com/peace